Officers of the Friends:
- President – Nadine Carter
- Vice President – Sylvia McDaniel
- Secretary – Randi Pierce
- Treasurer – Judy Collins
- Membership Officer – Mare Perouty
Other Board Members:
- Carol Sheets (liaison between Board of Trustees and Friends Board)
ANNUAL BOOK SALE
Held each year, generally at Centerpoint Church, this Friends of the Library fundraiser is held over two days. In 2018, it will be held on August 10-11. Friday includes a potluck, short annual meeting and preview book sale (For Friends members only. You can join at the door.) On Saturday, the book sale is for all community members and visitors. Find a variety of books at great prices, with money going to the Friends of the Library, who assist the library in its endeavors to bring you useful resources!
The Friends work to help support the library in all its activities including:
- sponsoring the annual used book sale in August.
- supporting children, teen, and young adult activities.
- supporting the summer reading program.
- providing financial support for special library purchases.
- promoting the library throughout the community.
Contributions to the Friends of the Library
An additional way to contribute to the Friends is through a charitable bequest as part of a will or through life insurance. You do not have to rewrite your current document but can add a written amendment call a codicil. Such a bequest only becomes irrevocable at your death. Giving to the library helps support the programs and service we provide to our patrons and helps secure the future.
How to reach us:
Friends of the Library
PO Box 849/ 811 San Juan Street
Pagosa Springs, CO 81147