- President – Nadine Carter
- Vice President – Sylvia McDaniel
- Secretary/Communications Manager – Katie Dobbins
- Treasurer – Randi Pierce
- Membership Manager – Helen Richardson
- At-large – Wennona Brown
Other Board Members:
- Carol Sheets (liaison between USJLD Board of Trustees and Friends Board)
ANNUAL BOOK SALE
The 2020 book sale will be held August 6-8 and will take place at the PLPOA Clubhouse. The Friends will hold their annual meeting and presale for Friends on Thursday, August 6, which will start at 6 pm. The sale will be open to everyone on Friday, August 7 from 10-4 and Saturday, August 8 from 9-2. We hope you’ll join us!
The Friends work to help support the library in all its activities including:
- sponsoring the annual used book sale in August.
- supporting children, teen, and young adult activities.
- supporting the summer reading program.
- providing financial support for special library purchases.
- promoting the library throughout the community.
Contributions to the Friends of the Library
An additional way to contribute to the Friends is through a charitable bequest as part of a will or through life insurance. You do not have to rewrite your current document but can add a written amendment call a codicil. Such a bequest only becomes irrevocable at your death. Giving to the library helps support the programs and service we provide to our patrons and helps secure the future.
How to reach us:
Friends of the Library
PO Box 849/ 811 San Juan Street
Pagosa Springs, CO 81147