March 10, 2018
Colorado Parks & Wildlife is hosting an informational meeting to discuss several items including ke changes to the limited license application process.
Paper applications will no longer be accepted.
A help session will follow the meeting to assist people with accessing and using the NEW licensing system.
1:00 - 3:00 pm topics:
- The Landowner Preference Program
- Changes to Either-sex Elk licenses
- Elk Management in the area
- Upcoming 5 year Big Game season structure
- Antler shed season
- Future Generations Bill -- Proposed fee increases
- New Online Licensing and Application System
1:00 - 4:45 pm Computer Assistance
- Assistance applying for hunting licenses
- Establishing an email account